Wednesday, March 10, 2010

arkadelphia, day eight, a day no prints would die



With the sculpture out of the way today was earmarked for a printmaking bonanza.



per david warrens input, rather than let lighter litho proofs go to waste I did a little monotyping on top of the proofs, It was actually pretty nice and made me wish we had the time and the plates to do a multi-color lithograph, oh well maybe next time.




Tomorrow at 11am I will be giving my artist talk to the faculty and students of obu and henderson state, and anyone else who is in the area, then later that evening at 530pm we will have a reception in the gallery. At the reception we will have a table set up showing some of the finished prints, along with my rapidly dwindling inventory of glow-in-the-dark t shirts. After tomorrow the rest of the prints are being shipped home so I can take them to Ft Lauderdale for my show at 18Rabbit Gallery that opens on March 26.

No comments: