Tuesday, March 09, 2010

arkadelphia, day seven, "No Tape, No Glue, Just Sticks"



i reworked the litho drawing adding a couple more elements and now tomorrow we will blow through the edition, I still can't believe I got this whole stone all to myself I feel like I should have shared it with someone at some point.
this is the coffee cup lid printing plate and some of the prints pulled, I intend to use these for an installation later this month.


Today was a marathon day. I finally resolved the form of the sculpture, I did a video segment for the NBC affiliate in Little Rock, and I worked on some more prints at Henderson. The quote in the title is from the correspondent who came out to do the interview, I think it might find it's way into future work. here is the link to the full news segment

No tape, No Glue, just sticks.

No comments: