Wednesday, August 01, 2007

a very plastic existence

i out the plastic object up on this board and boxes so i couid sit comfortably in the chair and build the piece.
so this is a detail of the plastic object it is really starting to take on a life of it's own.
the rust print on the far left is the newest one i just pulled it out today

this is a little video showing some of the process involved with this thermoplastic stuff


so i am knee deep in this plastic stuff, and I am realizing i may not have quite enough to do what i was planning for sumter so i might have to do something a little bit different. either way I am going to see this plastic piece through until the end. After working in the studio today I am headed to play music, and then I will collapse from an exhausting day of creative activities. Oh I almost forgot, I spoke to bob, and seth who are here in charleston with the the transit antenna bus. The bus is actually parked only a couple of miles from my studio so I am sure it will make an appearance here soon.

No comments: