Friday, August 03, 2007

Brooke returns tomorrow

so this is the plastic piece with all the green, tomorrow i will start adding the blue



so the boys from transit antenna are back in charleston and this is the dirty detroit diesel engine powering their livesof course seth has been back in south carolina for aprocimately 36 hours and that is his 40tth cup of sweet tea
this is bob and that thing on his lip is all that is left of his beard

bob and seth came by and saw the studio on thursday and then we (bob, dawn, taylor, seth and myself) went to bessinger's barbecue for lunch. While in bessinger's seth came to the realization that he was in fact back in the south. This truth was confirmed by the five gallon dispenser of sweet tea which was towering over the 1 gallon dispenser of un-sweet tea. After I finished lunch with them I headed over to phil estes' house to play music with him and his brother, and then I collapsed. Today I stayed pretty focused and finished up the rest of the green thermoplastic, tomorrow I will start adding the blue thermoplastic to the piece. Brooke get's back tomorrow night so that will be nice, because I could really use an extra hand around the studio.

No comments: