Thursday, March 01, 2007

mom's cinnamon bread to the rescue






My mother is awesome. She has been making homemade cinnamon bread as far back as I can remember, it is just a perfect treat. Lately things have been dreary here in california, with incessant rain, which is more like a constant drizzle than a real down pour and I have been locked inside the white cube working with owen on the current show. This has left me pretty down. Brooke has been working crazy hours and doing her ta thing on her days off, so that leaves us very little time to play with the cat. But today a fedex package unlike any other arrived, with a jumbo loaf of mom's cinnamon bread. Perfect timing, and hopefully by early next week when I finish with work I can start cleaning up the castings of the consumer fetish. Tonight was the opening of Dore Bowen's show in San Francisco but because of work I was unable to make it in to the city, oh well at least I have fresh baked Cinnamon bread!

No comments: