Wednesday, March 28, 2007

just a couple of working days





the last two days i tried I to make an object a day in order to use up excess materials I have laying around the studio. The small ball of circles, is actually made up of cut up pieces of a friends old exhaust pipe, and that thing at the top I don't know I just wanted to make a tunnel. Well it is looking like we will move sometime in the middle of may. Brooke will be in field schools most of the summer, and I will be trying to establish a studio, or find usable work space in charleston. I looked at my calender and next week we start de-installing the world in a jar show, and then I have to install the next show. One nice thing this time is the new people who will be taking over for me next year will be working with us so they can learn the ropes. The next show opens on the 17th, and then after that I will start crating and finishing stuff in the studio, and I will probably start figuring out how to move all our stuff. because this is spring break I am actually home and caught a couple of episodes of the simpsons, so that makes today a good day.

No comments: