Sunday, April 01, 2007

Application fever+only 70 days remaining in the California adventure



I have caught application fever. Currently I have five different applications sitting on my desktop, all due sometime in the next three months. On top of that I have my taxes to figure out. But enough bitchin, I took a day off this week sort of and worked on one application and called a bunch of people I haven't spoken to in awhile. I spoke at length with an old friend named melanie rogers, who studied art history with me back in 2000, at the college of charleston. She is doing great, she works on the road crew for all these super famous rock stars, preparing their food and stuff. Talking to her was cool because she reminded me how lucky I am to be doing what I am doing now. Brooke and I have also begun the countdown to the drive back. This time when we drive across country we are going to stop several places to see if we want to live in any of them. one of the places we plan to spend a few days in is Albuquerque, we are really curious about it and it's people. Today I think we are going to palo alto, and continue our string of tourist style trips to area's around here that we haven;t gotten to fully exploit. I am getting more excited about leaving and that is going to make these next 70 days in california my most anxious seventy days ever.

No comments: