Tuesday, January 30, 2007

i am tired and my feet hurt

woody just kicking back doing his thing

the remaining cast lead corn

zero getting into brooke's anatomy book

another beautiful day in san jose

I think it is time to get new shoes again, as my new shoes are now old and worn out. I have been working on a new print to go along with the cast coffee cups I am working on and will probably make them into a complete artist edition with a custom made box to house everything or some sort of less clever way to display them together. I have not really figured out how big the edition will be since I still haven't made the prints or the objects. but I digress, I finished casting my remaining winchester lead shot into corn, and am playing around with the arrangement. we opened the show at work tonight, so now I have a little more free time to work on my stuff. it looks like i won't be at the caa conference in new york in a couple of weeks, but I kind of knew that would happen.

No comments: