Friday, January 26, 2007

Almost ready to get cranking




zero in her usual spot


woody striking yet another dynamic pose at work

this is the text for the this is fun video


I am hoping to finish installing the show at work today, so i can spend tomorrow working on some waxes and patterns of coffee cups. For those who don't remember back in 2004 I started making some cast aluminum and lead coffee cups, well now that i have some free time again I am going to continue making aluminum, lead and now some bronze cups. Tomorrow night should be fun, because there is a members opening at the san jose museum of art of a show of MC escher lithographs and op- art.
Oh I almost forgot brooke and I went to a really cool lecture at santa clara university hosted by the archaeological society out there, where Dr. Lorna Pierce lectured about human remains found on site at santa clara university, and how so far they have only found female remains, which led her to pose the question, where are all the men buried? I theorized that they were some sort of advanced society of man eaters, but there is no real evidence to substantiate that claim so I guess i better leak the story to a more reputable news source in order to generate evidence and interest in the early man eaters of silicon valley.

No comments: