Wednesday, January 31, 2007

fun new online image viewing tool




seth gadsden sent me this fun little image hosting site it's a little different than flickr, but serves it's purpose nicely. I think everyone should have slide shows on their blogs. well today I had to TA for Shannon wright
which is fine, but I was so tired, and the machinery in the shop makes such an awful racket. But one good thing was she mentioned the british artist julian opie, whose website is amazing, and the work is a prime example of the british wit and genius when it comes to approaching contemporary art, just go to the website and see for yourself. also I keep procrastinating, but I have a half dozen or so artists on the british links section of my website, but I have plans of making an extensive archive of british artists and their sites, but I can't seem to find the time to research british artists, oh well maybe after grad school ends.

No comments: