Wednesday, February 07, 2007

been awhile/start spreading the news

I have been taking these source images...I don't know what they are the source for , but source image sounds cooler than snapshot of stuff that looked interesting to me.




I realized it has been a week or so since I wrote, which is weird i have been busy and feel very worn out. I booked my tickets for the caa conference in new york next week so that will be very exciting, new york i mean. I will get to see some art and some old friends i haven't seen in over a year. I will be doing a lot of gallery hopping and that will be nice to see some fresh art spaces, i feel like i know the sf moma and sj museum too well, you know not all white cubes are created equal. brooke and i rented this movie idiocracy by mike judge the guy who created beavis and butthead and king of the hill, it was very funny and disturbing like borat, because it was so true. I have also begun collecting what I consider new source imagery, don't ask me what they are the source for I don't know I am just collecting them maybe just for a body of photography, but I have been focusing on what catches my eye. I started making a little more headway on the portable consumer fetish box, which should be finished some time in march or april, I am not really worried about it I will finish it when I finish it. In the back of my mind is the vermont studio center residency, and I have a vague notion of how to use that time, but november is a long way away. brooke and I have decided to make our wedding brunch themed, which has us really excited and we think the date will be more like october .

No comments: