Tuesday, January 23, 2007

back to the grind but for only five more months


my new mascott at work setting the tone for my last semester in grad school
It is hard to believe, but I only have five months left in grad school, and I think my new mascot up there on the desk is definitely going to set the tone , a whole lot of posturing. I have resumed my role as preparator at the thompson gallery, and we are now hanging the pictorial arts faculty exhibition, which should be relatively smooth. I have been editing that video from north carolina and hope to have it posted, momentarily. I have been continuing a small barrage of applications for various opportunities, and next week when I get some free time I am going to begin working on a proposal for a monumental installation piece. anyways I am tired and the cat needs some attention so bye for now.

No comments: