Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy new years eve, whatever that is

,

Brooke stopped by the studio to pose with this piece and give you a sense of scale
this is a project where I am turning bullets into food, that is a 25 pound sack of winchester lead shot melted and re-cast as corn, just doing my part to help with the war effort






So I am heading off to charleston on thursday with brooke, and then the following week to greensboro for the closing reception of the show. Mostly I have been cleaning up around my studio and discovering little projects i abandoned and wrapping them up. Like the above object which was a rusting armature for a piece, and I covered it in that thermoplastoc stuff, also above is the line peice with the parts of a wooden bed frame. well today I am doing laundry and cleaning around the house with brooke, and tonight we are going to watch fireworks, happy new years everyone, and don't forget to check the video and performance section of my website which has just been updated.

No comments: