Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring

Spring is here, sort of, and many deadlines and opportunities have sprung upon me. I am very grateful that "big ass water bottle" has been accepted into the north Charleston river front park sculpture walk,
Big Ass water Bottle will find a new home starting May 1st at the North Charleston River front park and will remain on display through March of 2010

I will also be doing an indoor installation for the city of charleston in their gallery at water front park as part of the contemporary charleston exhibition(opens May 15th and runs through July 26th). I love the balance that this creates with an outdoor piece in a park just up the river from the place I will be doing stir stick installation.

this is one possibility for the city gallery piece. I always enjoy using the cloning tool in photoshop , rather crudely, to predict possible forms I will generate once i begin work on site. But as is always the case I never know what is going to happen until i get started.

No comments: