Thursday, April 03, 2008

found some frame scraps, in between water bottle production


I found all these frame samples and scraps on the street the other day so ibrought them back to the studio to play with for awhile

i've started by organizing the frames into a cluster, and i have been looking at this for the last couple of days, deciding if i like it or not

so this is my production painting area, formerly the rust print table, it is the same one i built i last summer when i was working outside on the rust prints,and it has served me well



it takes a village, or in this case and army of water bottles.
here they are pre-paint

so i got in such a production routine that it got uncomfortable to be working on the floor, so i built a standing level casting station, and as you see in front of it my collection of plaster debris is growing. Secretly I am just as excited about the plaster debris and chip offs from the molds as i am about the castings being produced.

No comments: