Tuesday, February 12, 2008

a tidal wave of coffee cups and plastic, a piece of small architecture, and some filing cabinets


this fliling cabinet is one that we repainted for out apartment and i hope to finish up with it later this week.

these are a couple panoramas i created for the power point i gave last week at austin peay state university. I am still planning to get the powerpoint compressed down to a movie, but so far the movies have been too big to upload.

we got a couple of old filing cabinets, and sanded them and are spraying them out with some fresher colors


this object will be clad completely in reclaimed siding i found on the side of the road. I think when i finish closing the structure in i will light it from inside with some ultra bright compact flourescent bulbs


this is a tidal wave of plastic and coffee cups, i am really curious to see where this leads me.


Today i have another interview, this one is for assistant curator at the halsey institute of contemporary art at the college of charleston. I am a little bit nervous about this interview but I know whatever is supposed to happen will happen. i always have this fear that when i show up for things that have been scheduled in advance I will show up and have missed them or it will be the wrong day/time. To help alleviate my anxiety i went into the studio yesterday to work on a couple projects i have been juggling. I have a couple more packets and proposals to finish this week in addition to making some nice packets to take with me next week when i fly out to dallas. In an ideal world i would find a chance to revamp and upload my new website this week, but the longer i wait the more stuff i will have and the better it will be.

No comments: