Friday, September 21, 2007

Day 5 & 6 at ox-bow




yesterday was the fall open house at ox-bow. Several members of the community came through the studios to look at what we have been up to.the event was really nice and i got to speak with some people from the town, one of which offered me some free materials from a barn he was renovating. Today i did laundry, and tonight i think people are going bowling in the town. after several days of mild weather it got downright hot today. I have been working on the bag stack, and several failed attempts at copper brazing. I am not sure if i am getting more comfortable around here or if i am getting bored with what i am working on. I have not been able to bring myself to start on the next couple of rust prints, but maybe tomorrow i will.

No comments: