Thursday, September 27, 2007

day 11 and 12 at ox bow

so since some of the bags blew off of the big bag stack i started making a vertical stack around the lights i constructedi got this far on the large basket and decided to give it a rest, maybe forever
right before the bags fell down they started to get these interesting cracks and fissures along the seems, and then they fell off

i did laundry today, and was reminded of how difficult it is to get several jeans to dry at the same time in one dryer. I also got back into this really great book i was reading called the paradox of choice. Tonight i have to give my little 30 minute slide talk, I have totally over thought it and made a full blown power point complete with video and text and what not. I am still debating whether or not to include some lip dub videos in the talk, although they are not technically part of my "body of work".

No comments: