Friday, August 31, 2007

working on this thing and what not

so i have two crates of these spikes that someone gave and i started attaching them to each other
and i keep attaching more, I intend to use both crates of spikes but it will take awhile, this took me two days

i finally got my these lids cleaned up and i hope i can throw some into the reorientation show next week


i never put this up but this was the thermoplastic before it collapsed, i started building it back up to size, but it will take me awhile, i might take this stuff with me to the ox-bow residency and work on making the piece there.


i spent most of this week working on odds and ends, getting the truck registered, getting my first haircut since last year, starting some new work and taking care of applications. Everything was pretty routine except my friend owen from grad school happened to be in the south. His job had him traveling to birmingham alabama, and since he was the closest he would ever be to south carolina he caught a bus here and now we will do our best to inundate him with southern culture. I have only about 2 and half weeks left until i leave for ox-bow, so i will just try and focus and let things happen as it gets closer.

No comments: