Saturday, July 21, 2007

oh my god i've invented air conditioning

there is the hole in the wall where the ac unit will soon be placedAfter i got the ac plugged in, that spot on top of the ladder became the most pleasant place to be.

so this is the beginning of the duct work system that will help distribute the air throughout the space. it kind of looks like a piece of a tim hawkinson installation.

so I am really putting my new ac unit through the test. In order to make it circulate through the whole room I am making a pretty simple duct work system. I was thinking today that what i have been doing in the studio is a lot like the projects in that readymade magazine. Today I managed to get a little more work started. tomorrow I am hopeful that I will install the final bits of duct work necessary to make the space tolerable. I am not asking for the studio to be cold, i just want to drop the overall room temperature by 5-10 degrees.

No comments: