Friday, December 22, 2006

happy birthday Morton, and more holiday parties




well I am still working on my ongoing rehabilitation of the gallery at work, and brooke and I went to our next to last holiday party of the season at james of arsvirtua's house. Tonight we are going to yet another holiday party at Dr. Lorna Pierce's house., she is an anthropologist at SJSU I also wanted to let everyone know that yesterday, december 21st was my brother morton's birthday he is now 34 years old, wow. Today I will be waxing the floors at work and finishing up the last of the painting. Yesterday I left work early and went into the studio to work on some ideas for a large scale proposal I am trying to submit in january, as soon as I have some clear ideas I will post them here, otherwise have a happy festivus.

No comments: