Thursday, November 30, 2006

just another day in the studio







With the last couple of deadlines behind me and thanskgiving fast becoming a blur, I began working on what will be a large scale washer sculpture and hung up the three newest rust prints to dry. I will spend today out of the studio and tommorow I have to work, but on staurday I plan to get an early start and make some real headway on the sculpture. It feels good to be working with no deadline in sight, although there are murmurings of some more opportunities for 2007, in the meantime the show in North carolina opens next week, and I won't get to see it until january when it comes down, hopefully someone will take pictures and email them to me so I can post them here sooner than january, that's all for now, time to do laundry.

No comments: