Sunday, November 26, 2006

Greetings from dallas

this is a view of san jose if you squint you can see our apartment

little rock's legendary vinegar based barbecue restaurant the dixie pigthis is some oaxacan black pottery available exclusively at cantrell gardens in Little Rock Arkansas


there it is the clinton library, amazing experience if you are ever in little rock
this is a view from the "big damn bridge" in little rock( so named because it is on top of a lock and damn)


this our thanksgiving bird getting to know the toadLinkthis is how brooke and I travel, my apologies to julia bradshaw's flying series

we have begun the trek back across the country and will be in san jose in just a couple of hours. Little rocked, and we ate way too much food, see the above images for a sample of the food consumed. I am glad we took a few days to give thanks but tommorow it is back in to the studio to resume work on those primary structures, and I have a new series of organic structures to create along with the primary structures, that will pretty much keep me busy until new years. The North carolina show opens next week and I will post the hours of operation for that show soon, that's all for now and god bless t-mobile hotspots, starbucks pepermint mochas, and my flickr site which has all the rest of my little rock pictures.

No comments: