Saturday, October 21, 2006

19 days until i turn 30, 40 some odd days until nc show

a rug by mona hatum made up of several thousand pins

classic richard serra lead toss, then the security guard busted me.

marilyn brilliant, nina brilliant, howard brilliant, and me
well for mom and dad's last day in california we went to sf and saw the anselm keifer show at sfmoma, and visited my cousin nina who works at the fraenkel gallery at 49 geary, while we were there her boss snapped this photo of 4 brilliants in one room. also while I was at the sf moma I snapped these photos of a richard serra lead tosss, and a mona hatum pin cushion rug, remember no photography in the sf moma please. Brooke and I have begun to discuss possibly, maybe setting a date for our wedding, we are leaning towards next summer, in the meantime I have to get these crates finished for the NC show, and I have just been added to the select art exhibition at Redux studios in december

No comments: