Monday, October 23, 2006

17 days until I turn 30...I think



here are the latest couple of pieces for the NC showin the background there is a 6x10 foot rust print


there is princess zero the cat she is so noble when she wants to be


I am not sure how to count down until I turn 30, but for those of you wondering it is on thursday November 9, 30 years old. I feel it after today, I spent all day finishing the crates and stuff for the pieces I finished yesterday, they look alot better now that they are cleaned up. I am really looking forward to this show, just because I won't even get to see it go up, but with any luck I will be there in january for a closing reception and to see my beloved charleston. for those of you who missed it make sure to scroll down a couple entry's and check out my Ipod commercial or better yet click here to view it.

No comments: