Monday, October 30, 2006

10 days until I turn 30, a pumpkin, and some shipping problems solved

well here brooke and I stand in the pumpkin patch with our perfect pumpkin

and here is a large object waiting to be weighed , in case you are wondering it weighed 260 lbs

you would think after the first bag didn't fit in the dumpster people would get the clue

an anthropologically accurate jack o latern by brooke

well today I got the final crate weighed and ready for the show, I also put up a static page
regarding the show,
http://www.jonathanbrilliant.com/Rust_never_sleeps.html
it now looks like we will be having a closing reception on january 12th 2007, hope to see ya'll there. yesterday I went to get a pumpkin with brooke, which is the first time i can ever rememeber going to the pumpkin patch to pick out a pumpkin, brooke did an awesome job carving the image of a homo-erectus skull onto our pumpkin, and then proceeded to make a delicious batch of toasted cajun pumpkin seeds. I finally got a new pair of shoes yesterday, but they cut my ankles today so I may have to exchange them or modify them. anyways hope everyone has a happy halloween, it will be my last halloween in my twenties, next week I move into my 30's, but I guess I should be optimistic, marx didn't publish the manifesto until he was thirty, donald judd didn't make a donald judd until he was 36, so things might be getting better, even if i am getting older.

No comments: