Thursday, May 20, 2010

This Blog Has Moved as Of May 20, 2010 + new website


I Thank you Blogger for 4 wondeful years of hosting My Blog. In an effort to consolidate my digital presence I have permanently moved my blog to my site
http://www.jonathanbrilliant.com
to follow my blog posts in the future please bookmark the following page
http://jonathanbrilliant.com/blog/

For good measure I will continue to cross post on this blog, and will leave it online indefinitely for the many posts that are linked, but please be aware that the archive of blogger postings also appear on the new site.

2 comments:

canvas wall art said...

Thank you for the updates about your new site.It seems that you have grown in the business,just continue to do great article for us to learn more information.

New York Birthday said...

I can read that you have moved your site, but I did want to compliment you on an excellent choice of name for both the new one and the old. "Brilliant Blog" is simply... brilliant! Best wishes.