Saturday, August 29, 2009

some of the norman prints

this is the collagraph plate for the "sleeve mandala" print. the plate is an arrangement of coffee sleeves with a central coffee cup lid, which is from my mocha i drank before the printing day.

a screenprint of an image of a portion of the norman piece.
the sleeve mandala print.
this is the printing plate for the norman print.

these are my new t-shirts, printed with glow in the dark ink.


I spent all day today printing in the ou printshop. I began the day making a collagraph plate of collaged coffee sleeves and the lid from my mocha. I worked on another layered collage screen print, and further explorations of printing directly from the inked panel of sticks. I worked so late i actually did not get a chance to take pictures of all the prints before i packed them for return shipping. So concludes my norman stop of the tour, next up I will see you in memphis.

No comments: