Monday, September 08, 2008

day 10 @ dam stuhltrager



So I am all but finished, I still need to take some longshots of the piece, and I am working on a panoramic view, and maybe even a quicktime vr if i get a chance. It was a little iffy there for a day with those couple collapses, but everything should stay put until the opening on friday. I've spent today sending out emails and posting on facebook, so hopefully people will get excited about it. I know I'm excited since the last tend dasy have been a blur of weaving fury. I will probably got fix up a few areas and do laundry today, but I am in pretty good shape for now.



I managed to get the piece out into the main gallery and utilized this awesome architectural detail in the wall.



this is a kind of darkly lit and shaky video walk through, but i promise to make a better video when i get a chance.

No comments: