Saturday, August 30, 2008

day one at dam stuhltrager

i arrived today at the dam stuhltrager gallery and this is what i saw waiting for me.
i was a little bit out of it since i got up so early to catch my 620 am flight, but after some coffee and a bite to eat i was able to start working.
i was immediately drawn to this old heating duct which is currently not in use and have started using it as a building off point for the piece. I will start again tomorrow and put in a full day and try and bring the form down and around at the same time. the lighting in the room is sort of nice because of the string halogen track lights in there.


this is bruiser, bruiser is a surly 17 year old cat, who removed the turkey from my turkey sandwich when i turned my back, trust me it won't happen again. apparently bruiser came with the building.

No comments: