Wednesday, October 17, 2007

day 4 of accessibility 10 more until the opening





I plowed through another several thousand sticks yesterday including an extended stint on top of the genie lift. Last night I gave my little slide talk and people here really seemed to laugh at my jokes. I realized that when i was giving my talk last night it was exactly one year to the date since my thesis show opened, and i began to reflect on how much shit has gone on in the year since, and then i got really tired and realized that as soon as the accessibility show finishes i am going to take a long nap so i can get ready for the next challenge, since i only have 28 days between the opening of accessibility and the beginning of the vermont studio center residency

for some reason i just laugh really hard when i look at this video

No comments: