Sunday, September 16, 2007

day one at ox-bow

so this is a strange view of my bedroom



i did this last night after dinner

so this is my first attempt at combining the coffee cups and the rust imagery some test patterns
just making myself right at home

i woke up this morning and got showered and dressed to head to the studio like any other morning but then i caught myself reaching for my keys. Now i just have to walk around the corner to get to my studio. Although I am in a shared studio with 3 other artists, there are several outdoor spaces that can be utilized here. This morning i checked on some rust prins i started after dinner last night and then began some new ones. I am trying to get several test patterns before i start on the 20 foot roll of paper. I think this is the beginning of a happy compromise merging my pattern making work with my coffee obsession and fortunately i have time and space to see it through out here.

No comments: