Friday, June 22, 2007

we have a location and a date

<span class=
in the quest to plan our wedding brooke and I have met our first challenge, we have a date and a location. here is our location, it is called alhambra hall and is on the waterfornt and has a nice open airy feel, our date is going to be sunday january 20th 2008.
our wedding location alhambra hall
the view from alhambra of a shrimp boat returning with it's catch
IMG_1111.JPG
We have decided to have a brunch wedding so we can serve our favorite breakfast foods. and as if that wasn't enough check out yesterday's talk of the nation, I am the first caller on their wedding episode. I also got the great news that I will be one of the artists for the accessibility:sustainability artist in residence in sumter. I am really excited about the opportunity because it is an entirely site specific residency. I am probably going to do my making 2007 look like 1967 project, and recreate some of my favorite art from 1967 but use whatever materials I can get my hands on. Today begins the weekend long celebration of my mom's 60th birthday, which will involve lots of food and walks on the beach.

No comments: