Sunday, May 27, 2007

today begins a new chapter, and officially ends graduate school

pre graduation, notice the shade provided by my fedora

this is kind of like those cutout photos you can pose with when you are on vacation, only this if for when you pretend like you are dressed up.


so I have many thoughts after suffering through my second graduation from college. First, in order to keep some consistency with my college graduation, I wore a shady straw hat. Not so much out of a deliberate attempt to keep the sets of graduations photos consistent, but more out of necesity since schools seem to insist on staging graduations in direct sun light. I admit overall attending graduation provides a sense of closure and completes the whole grad school/ san jose experience. In many ways it is just like getting a second bachelors. To celebrate graduation we went and saw pirates of the Caribbean three, which was definitely rated rrrrrrrr, for pirate goodness. Tomorrow we hit the road and i will be blogging less, but trying to twitter more. here is a shot of the truck with our life in tow
<span class=
I should also let you know that on thursday we sold the saturn to krist mills
<span class=
at the djerassi artist residency, and when we delivered the car he took us on a walk around the property. i posted those photos to my flickr page but here are a few for enjoyment
<span class=

hey long over there, it's a <span class=
look over there, a couple of david nashes
<span class=
the view from the djerassi artists ranch

No comments: