Wednesday, May 09, 2007

21 days until we move, it's kinda hot, and the house is a mess

i just love finding street sculpture

so it has been getting up to around 80 some odd degrees here, which will probably ease us into the climate back in south carolina. the apartment is totally a wreck, but instead of cleaning, we are packing. It is nice stuff falls into two categories, the throw it out pile or the pack it up pile. Tomorrow I have to do one more office hour, then brooke is going to pick me up and we are going to sell some of our excess clothes at crossroads trading company, which buys clothes and shoes or gives you store credit for the stuff. I continue to disperse the art from my studio and have been throwing out or giving away excess materials. so that is my mantra for the next 3 weeks when in doubt throw it out. and now for a non-sequiter, owen opened up one of the fortune cookies in the office tonight and his fortune said "the best art conceals art."

No comments: