Thursday, April 05, 2007

50 days until we move

but hang the sign slanted

this is a new diptych format for the rust prints, I also tried a slightly different chemical mixture to get a browner rust, some areas went black , kind of cool, but I won't get time to mess with this some more until I get back to charleston
uncle phil estes, zinnia specter estes, papa steve estes, and an un-named stuffed puppy get down with some snack time

the left side of my body vs. the left side of nauman's body


some classic boring nauman in the studio kind of videos
so phil estes was in san francisco visiting his brother steve estes, sister in law carol , and niece zinnia. So I took phil with me to the berkeley museum to see the bruce nauman in the sixties show and it was pretty cool. I also managed to get another packet in the mail to a another gallery this week, so here is hoping. I have pretty much set it up so I have a different residency application due every two weeks for the next 2 months so something is bound to get a hit. I will probably be pretty quiet on the blog for the next couple of days, since work will be getting crazy as it is time to take down the world in a jar show and set up the next show. While we are talking about the next show, let me just say up front that it should be a real bore, but it will be a good experience installing it.

No comments: