Saturday, January 06, 2007

Doing Charleston

this reminded me of a barry le va installation











well today was our first full day in charleston and what a great day. We woke up to the most beautiful view of the atlantic ocean, and the sound of waves crashing, which we chased down with some of mom's cinamon bread. After that we hit the streets of charleston for a brisk if visually overwhwhelming walk around part of the shopping district. Brooke found a few shards of possible colonial pottery, and one unknown bone fragment see image below. Tonight we are going to one of our favorite charleston restaurants, rue de jean, for french food and conversation. I have been thinking about alot of new ideas and, there is nothing like a trip back to south carolina to give me more fuel for what I do. and as always check my flickr site for all the photos

No comments: