Wednesday, October 18, 2006

MFA day two+opening

here are all the people waiting for their door prize


go owen it's your birthday and we gonna party like it's your birthday

look there comes media artist andrew riley, and in the background is james morgan

here is gender artist shiloh burton, and photographer ashley ator(pronounced ader), in the corner is owen premore and bruce suba's thumbhere is the view from inside the exhibition, showing my signature piece


here is a shot of several guests enjoying the free door prize, pictured here is carlos castellenos,
with bruce gardner of c5




there's slowe first in line for the door prize

here's joel slayton also of c5 corp, boy those new media guys love free art

there's richard clapp also enjoying his door prize, make sure to read the fine print
well I have now given away the Brilliant edition of 100 objects, and I promise to put some images of the edition up here later, in the meantime head over to my flickr site.
I want to take a moment to thank everyone who came out for the opening, in particular ma and pa brilliant and bruce suba the neon fabricator. i will be de-installing this show tomorrow night, so you have 2 more days to see it. after this I will be full force on the rust never sleeps show, which opens december 5th, in greensboro north carolina. I am mostly finished with that show but have some crateing and shipping issues to figure out, also I am pretty sure I will submit something to the redux studios select art exhibition which is in december that is all for now.

No comments: