Sunday, August 20, 2006

the de installation of the goldsworthy of the coffee shop



I think that is colleen turrell in there but I am not sure?


looks comfortable

dad laying down on the job again


good to see redux director seth curcio putting his back into it

I believe collen turrell is lost in this artwork somewhere
my father stirring things up with my artwork, and props to my mom for being the official photographer, sorry I couldn't be there but I was entertaining slovenian artist marko peljhan

seth curcio and an intern tearing things up woop woop ya'll
nice hat dad



oh my goodness that looks like pac-man on the wall, anybody remember pac-man fever by buckner and garcia...I do
look out colleen my dad doing his best impersonation of saburo murakami

well a huge thank you to all the wonderful people at redux studios . for hosting me and my goldsworthy of the coffee shop project here are fun action shots of the de-installation to see the show when it was up click here,

No comments: